2013 m. sausio 19 d., šeštadienis
- Him: Have you ever been in love?
- Her: I don't know. I've told people I love them. But I'm not sure if I was really in love. You know?
- Him: Yeah . . .
- Her: How about you?
- Him: Only once.
- Her: How did you know you were in love?
- Him: Because when I was lying next to her in bed, I never wanted to leave, but it was also never enough.
- Her: What do you mean?
- Him: I didn't want to do anything else other than stay in bed with her, but I wanted more . . . to be closer to her.
- Her: So what did you do?
- Him: I pulled her closer to me and held her tighter. But it still wasn't enough. And then I had this thought in my mind of unzipping my body, from head to toe, putting her inside me, and then zipping myself up again. The idea of it gave me peace. I also thought I was crazy. But that's how I knew.
- Her: Knew what?
- Him: That I was in love.
2013 m. sausio 14 d., pirmadienis
You may not be his first, his last, or his only. He loved before, he may love again. But if he loves you now, what else matters? He’s not perfect - you aren’t either, and the two of you may never be perfect together but if he can make you laugh, cause you to think twice, and admit to being human and making mistakes, hold onto him and give him the most you can. He may not be thinking about you every second of the day, but he will give you a part of him that he knows you can break - his heart. So don’t hurt , don’t change him, don’t analyze and don’t expect more than he can give. Smile when he makes you happy, let him know when he makes you mad, and miss him when he’s not there.
2013 m. sausio 7 d., pirmadienis
Love is passion, obsession, someone you can’t live without. I say fall head over heels, find someone you can love like crazy and who’ll love you the same way back. How do you find him? Well, you forget your head and you listen to your heart. Because, the truth is there is no sense living your life without this. To make the journey and not fall deeply in love - well, you haven’t lived a life at all. But you have to try....